Gallery quality canvas print with vibrant artwork made to last (99+ years) which can serve as an heirloom for generations. Printed with HP Latex Inks, this canvas is water based to produce consistent results and negate the use of any harmful chemicals. The inks are designed with the environment in mind, which requires no special ventilation or hazard labels.
We use a poly-cotton canvas material for printing your photos on canvas because it is more textured than the standard paper used for photo printing. This material is particularly suited for art reproductions or as a way to make your photos look museum-quality.
Our stretcher bars are made from kiln-dried pine wood sourced from sustainable wood forests. It is a strong wood that can hold any size of canvas material firmly on it. The edges are rounded, perfect for the canvas to engulf the wooden frame in a pleasing way.
Dept 0.75 inch.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging.
*******This is a companion piece to Lucy & David Edgerunners ********
More info on our Canvas material:
Many companies claim to use 100% cotton canvas material, which we think is not the right material to last for a long time. Here’s why:
- Cotton is termed as a breathable material, which means it is prone to ripping and getting worn quickly. Durability is not cotton’s biggest strength, whereas polyester’s elastic traits make it more durable as a canvas material.
- Because 100% polyester can get sticky with any kind of perspiration brought on it, using just polyester canvas would make the photos look like they are printed on plastic.
- 100% cotton canvas is expensive and requires high maintenance, while 100% polyester canvas is cheap but doesn’t enhance pictures very well.
- To get the best of both worlds, we combine polyester and cotton to make the canvas wrinkle-free, lightweight, and low-maintenance.
Buy and additional canvas and save!
16 X 24
- Buy 2 get 15% off ($67.99 ea.)
- Buy 3+ get 20% off ($63.99 ea.)
24 X 36
- Buy 2 get 15% off ($101.99 ea.)
- Buy 3+ get 20% off ($95.99 ea.)
**shipping time 2-3 week delivery.